Thursday, June 18, 2015

Thank You Jesus!

It wasn't that long ago, when I had a temporary slow down and a few moments of doubt in actually pulling this book together.  It was after I had gathered all of my stories and documented them, but before I truly started tying things together, when I became overwhelmed with how I was going to get this published.  Writing a book for the first time and not knowing the steps in the process was truly mind boggling.  I began doing some research, and that was time consuming to say the least, and even more mind boggling!

It was so overwhelming that I couldn't concentrate and didn't know where to turn or where to even begin.  It was then that God spoke to me.  His message was so clear.  He was almost adamant with a bit of an attitude, when I kept hearing that voice in my head practically shouting, "JUST DO IT!"  Mom and I have pushed off our writing journey for so long, I think He even had enough!  I immediately, settled in and started doing it!!   From that point forward, everything just started to fall into place.  I had connected with some Authors on a blog site and luckily a few of them became great resources of invaluable information.  One of them has become my mentor, editor, and formatter.   It was her who actually provided us with some feedback about including more information about mom's miracle.  That information turned out to be mom's miracle testimony!    I know that was God's work as well, and we are so grateful for everything he is allowing us to do, the people he has brought into our lives, and the joy this is bringing to both mom and I.  With the added changes and now co-authoring "Signs from God" together, we feel we will be setting the stage for our second book and can finally begin our journey in getting her story out!  It is such an amazing feeling!  We finished the edits last night and turned it back over to our editor, whom I think will be pleasantly surprised with the additional information and changes we made that will tie it all together now.  Simply amazing how God works.  When you can't find your way, He leads you to where you need to be!  We may not see a way, but it's faith that gets us to our destination!

I went to bed last night with so many thoughts in my head and excitement that I couldn't sleep.  When I can't sleep, I just begin praying and with that He usually puts me to sleep before I ever to get 'Amen'.  Last night, as always, I thanked him for everything he has given us and everyone he has sent our way.  I told Him how I wish I could HUG Him and truly Thank Him, for it is He who deserves the Glory.  He has been working through us.  It was then that I remembered, I CAN HUG Him.  Mom has a Jesus Doll that sits on her bed and has helped to keep her company for several years.  I thought I would share the picture with you, and while it may sound funny, it was the best hug ever .....

No comments: