Friday, June 19, 2015

Did Someone Say Trilogy?

It was another one of those nights last night, where I was awoken and couldn't get back to sleep.  The mind started going and the wheels where in motion with no stopping them.  The creative juices were flowing, and God was leading me yet again.  The spirit from within was continually urging me to just get up and DO IT!  As many of you have read already, I followed His lead again, and this morning I've created a Group on Facebook in hopes of growing a community of believers of those that have also received Signs from God, loved ones that have passed, and even experienced spiritual encounters; encounters that leave you wondering....was it real, I know I was awake, I know I'm not crazy, no one is going to believe me.....

My intention for this group is for those who have experienced such signs and encounters to share their stories so they realize they are not alone, and they are not crazy!  Now that our book Signs from God is almost complete and soon to be published, He informed me last night what the next book in this trilogy would be.  While Signs from God touches on a couple of these Spiritual Encounters, it is our goal to find others who have experienced similar spiritual encounters.  This may take a bit longer, as not everyone has been blessed with experiencing such life-altering encounters.  I just have a feeling though that Signs from God is going to provide us with all the stories we need and another opportunity to share our experiences and those from others whom we have not yet met.  For He knows what we need, and He will make it happen!  

Please be sure to check out and JOIN our Facebook Group:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/SignsfromGod/


No comments: