Saturday, January 31, 2015

My Epiphany

Yesterday was an amazing day!  I'm not sure where to start because the past week has been nothing short of amazing for me, and everything has been leading up to this point.  I believe, that the passing of my Aunt this month has played a large role in how connected I have been with God lately.  She was such a strong believer, and I feel that she too is guiding me now on this path!  This past week has been like floating through the day in awe.  But yesterday, was a true epiphany for me that I just had to share! 

Before I started work, I was having my quiet time, when He put in my head to reach out to the Sykesville Online Community (SOC) for support in following His lead.  A while back, He gave me the idea to put together a book of 'Signs' from God.  I have been receiving signs for a while, as many of you know, and have recently been trying to gather signs from my contacts in hopes of building a compilation of stories to put into a book.  About a month ago, I had the idea to put the post on the SOC, but I brushed it off since normally its my nature, believe it or not, to be more reserved. Until yesterday morning when I realized, 'that idea' was His voice in my head telling me to put my post out on the SOC.   So I listened and took his lead, and the outcome was breathe-taking!  The outpouring of love and support I received has me so overwhelmed that it was pretty hard to concentrate on my job with the flood of pings and notifications I was receiving, and they still keep coming.  I couldn't sleep last night I was so excited to start gathering all of the feedback before I stood a chance of losing it.  So I've been sitting at the computer since 3am disecting all of the messages and feeling so blessed for the new contacts I have made and how this will impact and boost our following for our Miracle story!

This has been a day that I will treasure forever and dedicate to the town of Sykesville for answering my prayer and allowing me to follow His lead yet again!  I have lots of work to do, and I know I will have a pretty productive weekend catching up with all these supporters!  God continues to lead us by providing us with our own signs pushing us further and further down His path to reach His dream for us!  This will all tie together in the end.  Glory be to God!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From Sandy L I can't wait to see your book, I'll be one of the first in line! I love hearing these uplifting TRUE stories, and this topic of conversation came up on SOC at just the right time for me as this week on the 27th was the 10 year mark of my mom's passing. It was healing for me to share my story with you, thank you for that opportunity.

Sharon Shabinaw said...

Sandy, thank YOU for sharing your stories and for such a heartwarming response and comment! It is this type of feedback that keeps our momentum going. If we only help one person, it is worth it to us! And you know, this week was the one year anniversary of the passing of my mother-in-law to whom I was a caregiver and loved dearly! I can't thank Him enough for leading me and pushing me to make this post as I know it has inspired me greatly and I now know this book will come sooner than I ever expected! I can't wait to meet you at my book signing, if not sooner!! Stay tuned!