Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Venturing Out On My Own

Not to worry, I'm not going very far!  I'm very excited though to share with everyone a new Blogsite www.sharonshabinaw.blogspot.com I created that will enable me to step out on my own in preparation of publishing my first book, "Signs from God". 

Ever since I was a child, I wanted to write a book.  I remember, hiding from my brother in my closet where I would spend hours writing by the light of my Lite-Brite.  Throughout the years, I dabbled in it; but it was God this time, who pushed me on this spiritual journey to actually step out of my comfort zone.  He practically demanded, "Just Do It!"  This journey has truly been driven by God himself.  He has led me every step of the way to where I needed to be, and has given me the courage to 'Just Do It!'

The book is complete and in the beginning stages of editing.  It is my hope that the stories compiled within "Signs from God" will give my readers the same peace it gave me; knowing that God speaks to all of us in different ways, and in ways that only He can do!  We just have to be open to recognizing the signs.

Like I said though, I'm not going far and what's coming next is our ultimate journey of completing mom's miraculous story, "A Mountain to Climb".  We have decided we are going to make it a sequel.  The first as an autobiography, and the second, from the eyes of her daughter.  Continue to "follow" us on our journey together through both of our Blogs, and my Facebook Page www.facebook.com/SharonShabinaw and stay tuned for more to come!!



 

No comments: