Thursday, May 7, 2015

Happy Birthday to My Muse - The Woman Behind the Story!

Happy Birthday to my Muse!  A special woman for whom this Blog, our Website, our Pages, our Twitter accounts, and ALL of our future books would not be possible!  It is her strength that has been my inspiration throughout my life. I have learned so much from her and am still learning.  She continually prepares me for what is to come, and I am grateful for her knowledge! 
It has taken us this long to prepare and actually be in a place where we can start this journey together.  This last year we have both been pushed by God to get our acts in gear so we can accomplish His Will for us!  We have accomplished alot so far despite the many challenges and heartaches God has thrown in our paths.  We know these bumps in the road only make us stronger and more determined, and we look forward to truly focusing on our writing this summer.  We will meet our goal together, and when we do, we will be so happy to share with you each of you and celebrate at our book signing party!!!   But today is Mom's day to celebrate her life, and what a life it has been!!  She is a strong woman and I am truly blessed to call her Mom! 
Here's a recent picture of us together with my Brother at his Wedding Celebration! 

No comments: