Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Sharing is the BEST Feeling Ever!

For so long now, Mom and I both have been working at sharing her story to help as many people as we can in our writing, in personal conversations, etc.  We have been dreaming of standing on a stage in front of groups of people and sharing with hundreds.  I truly feel that will happen and yesterday was just a taste of what is yet to come.  We've shared in some groups before and it felt great; but our time was very limited. Yesterday though, I stood in front of a class of young adults at the Carroll Community College and was able to speak about stress, and how everyone has a story to share.  I spoke for almost and hour and could have talked much longer.  It felt so good to be able to share and provide experience and guidance to such an impressionable group of adults.  You could see the looks on their faces as they intently listened and I know atleast one of them is harboring something deep inside of them as well, and I can only pray that my speech touched their hearts and helps them through what they may be dealing with.

I was able to tie stress back to my mother's story and her miraculous healing.  I was able to share with them the everyday stresses we live with and how it impacted my life by having a heart attack.  A heart attack that was strictly stress induced!  I shared how I was able to change my own thinking through self-development and soul searching after realizing I can not change a person no matter how hard I try. Finally, I was able to share with them how that soul searching and the love of essential oils has transformed my life and my ability to handle stress.

Here's a quick video I shared expressing my thoughts on yesterday:  




"Signs from God" is available on Amazon and it includes Mom's Miraculous Healing!

"Break Down Your Walls - Be the person God created - Be a better YOU!" is coming soon this Fall!

No comments: