Monday, October 3, 2016

Wind Beneath Our Wings - Daily Inspirations


http://www.windbeneathourwings.net/daily-inspirations




It was during one of my morning talks with God recently where He was prompting me via the Holy Spirit to start our own Daily Inspirational Page on our Website.  He has been talking with me almost every day now leading me down yet another path of my writing and connecting with more and more believers.  He also brought me in touch with a Women's Ministry at LifePoint Church where I hope to get even more involved over the course of this winter.  These are very exciting times and I hope that you will follow along on this journey and be sure to read our Daily Inspirations on our Website!

Wishing everyone a blessed week and a strengthening of your own journey with God!

No comments: