Sunday, April 17, 2016

WHEN BEING STRONG IS THE ONLY CHOICE YOU HAVE!


"You never know how STRONG you are until being STRONG is the only choice you have"  


Someone reminded me this past week just how strong I am. It really resonated with me because I was not feeling very strong at all!  It also reminded me of the plaque I had purchased for my aunt when she was going through her last days with the very unexpected diagnosis of cancer that only gave her weeks to live.  This has become one of my favorite sayings.  When being STRONG is the only choice you have, you need to remember and hold onto your faith - knowing that God is right there with you.  He is holding you up and making you even STRONGER.  When you are feeling weak, exhausted, or undefeated, you need to take that deep breath and let the strength of God enter you.  Don't be afraid to ask Him for the strength you need to conquer your challenges. After that deep breath, you will feel a sense of peace and calmness enter you.  Granted it may not feel like it lasts forever, but it will get you through.  You may need to take a few deep breaths, but in the end God is on our side, by our side, and with us every step of the way!   
Be STRONG my friends and have a blessed day!

No comments: