Monday, June 26, 2017

Break Down Your Walls

COMING SOON!


Sharon Shabinaw, brings you her second book, 

Break Down Your Walls: Be the Person God Created You

 to Be . . . Be  a Better You!



The inspiration within this book, was truly a gift from God that Sharon received.  After struggling for several years dealing with stress, God intervened because she could take no more.  When her stress levels hit their peak, God stepped in and forced her to take the time she needed to heal from the inside out.  This is a story that starts with stress and anxiety, which then turned into her worst nightmare as she locked eyes with her husband as she heard the nurse call for the paddles.  It is a story of struggle, recovery, self-reflection, and self-development that will truly make you think about the person you are, and could change your life as well!



Message from Sharon:

Break Down Your Walls was a vision given to me by God after my heart attack in April 2016. A vision of sharing spiritual messages with as many people as I could to help them become a better version of themselve as well.  You see, God knew I needed a break and I needed to do some self-reflection; and, that’s exactly what I did after my heart attack. I took the time I needed to heal physically, and then I spent many months healing emotionally.  During the time of emotional healing I was able, with the help of God  to truly do some soul searching into why I am the way I am, and realize that you can only change YOU!  No matter how hard you try, you can’t make a person change. You can only change your reaction to a situation.

I hope my book helps you become the person God created you to be – by breaking down your own walls!

No comments: