Friday, March 4, 2016

In the Name of Jesus Christ

Have you ever had a nightmare so bad before, and you knew it was a dream, but you couldn't wake yourself up?  This happened to me the other morning.  My husband left for work early, and I had fallen back to sleep.  When I did, I had the pillow over my head and in my dream I was being sucked into the mattress and couldn't breathe.  It was so scary and I knew I was moaning out loud, but couldn't stop the dream.

I kept telling myself, "it's just a dream.  Wake up!"

That wasn't working and the dream was getting worse and worse, and I remember thinking in my dream, "Tom isn't even here to wake me up either!"

It was then, that in my dream I threw my arms out and screamed, "In the name of Jesus Christ, let this be done!"

Then, it was done!  Just like that!  The dream ended.  I felt at peace and was able to go back to sleep just like that!

God is good!

No comments: